Royal Enfield Recruitment 2021. Royal Enfield recruiting CA for Deputy Manager – MIS&Auditng and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Royal Enfield,The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, it has been a pioneer of powerful four-stroke technology since 1955 in India. With its manufacturing base in Chennai, India, the company offers a variety of models catering to the needs of motorcycling enthusiasts.Eligibility for the Deputy Manager – MIS&Auditng as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Royal Enfield
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager – MIS&Auditng
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:03-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:7,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monthly Provision Review – Fixed & Variable Cost Provision
- GL Review – Variance Analysis
- Internal AP MIS every month
- Material, Capital, Tool Advances & Creditors & All Balance Sheet GL’s review relating to AP
- Preparation of audit schedules & co-ordination of Audit
- Coordinating & Consolidation with AP team for Data required for Tax Assessment
- Review of TDS and handling of Internal & Statutory Audit
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.