Eaton is Hiring MBA/ICWAI/CA candidates for the Position of Finance Leadership Development Program
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Finance Leadership Development Program position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Finance Leadership Development Program at Eaton
- Post Name : Finance Leadership Development Program
- Qualifications: MBA/ICWAI/CA
- Experience : 02-03 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Pune
- Selection : Based on interview
Finance Leadership Development Program Description:
The Finance Development Program (FDP) is designed to develop future finance leaders and provide them with a broad understanding of accounting, finance and Eaton businesses.
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- he program provides three years development assignments with one year assignment for duration of one year mostly as a combination of Manufacturing, Professional Services & Corporate Entity to give you the hands-on experience to get started in your career.
- These assignments may include working in various positions such as financial analysis, cost accounting, consolidated financial reporting and internal control & governance.
- After completion of the program, you will be prepared to take on roles as finance professionals in manufacturing or professional services.
- In the finance development program, you will work in multiple high learning assignments/locations during three year program.
- Will Develops, implements, and continuously improves business processes and internal controls from financial system’s perspective. Experience the overall Finance& Accounting function of various Business Entities and explore the learning and development areas.
- Assist in the development of financial planning (strategic plans, profit plans and rolling forecasts), perform financial analysis (variance analysis, cost savings calculations, make vs. buy analysis, identify working capital improvement opportunities and prepare capital appropriations).
- Develop technical and leadership competencies through participation in multiple training activities. Drive continuous improvement in existing processes and procedures, spread best practices from one location to another and be an advocate on strong internal control and corporate governance.