National bank for agriculture and rural development is Hiring Chartered Accountant for the Position of Assistant Manager (RDBS)
NABARD came into existence on 12 July 1982 by transferring the agricultural credit functions of RBI and refinance functions of the then Agricultural Refinance and Development Corporation (ARDC). The mission is to promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural development through participative financial and non-financial interventions, innovations, technology and institutional development for securing prosperity.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Assistant Manager (RDBS) position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Assistant Manager (RDBS) at National bank for agriculture and rural development
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (RDBS)
- Qualifications: As mentioned below
- Experience : As mentioned below
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Rs.28150/- p.m.
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection : Based on interview
Assistant Manager – Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must possess the required educational qualification as on 01-01-2020. The result of final term / semester/ year examination of the required educational qualification must have been declared on or before 01-01-2020. In other words, candidates whose final year/semester results have been declared on or after 02-01-2020 are not eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a particular discipline means that the candidate must have studied that discipline as main subject in all the semesters / years of respective degree course and it must be mentioned in the Degree Certificate issued by the University/Institute.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). The Membership of ICAI must have been obtained on or before 01-01-2020.