Goldman Sachs is Hiring Chartered Accountants for the Position of Senior Analyst
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Senior Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Senior Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Post Name : Senior Analyst
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
- Experience : –
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bangalore
- Selection : Based on interview
Senior Analyst Job Description:
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the investment management division, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm’s policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Assist in reviewing monthly NAV for mutual funds, hedge funds/ private equity funds (as applicable), review year-end financial statements and perform related activities
- Assist in managing the investment and investor cash process for private equity funds and performing review functionalities
- Handle reporting requirements to Senior Management and to IMD.
- Work closely with other divisions, including: Valuation Oversight Team, Product Services, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions
- Work closely with fund administrators and auditors
- Ensure that financial reporting is of high quality and meets applicable accounting principles and regulations
- Assist in performing control functions of financial reporting while working closely and managing relationships with Product Control, Operations, Tax & Technology
- Proactive support to middle desk – conduct regular reviews for new, as well as existing, transactions for accounting treatment and control considerations across various types of investments
- Assist in managing the regular preparation and submission of consolidated and non-consolidated US
- GAAP financial reporting and disclosures (local GAAP wherever required)
- Provide variance analysis and prepare management reporting packs on monthly/quarterly basis
- Assist in managing the quarterly Balance Sheet substantiation & SOX process
- Support intercompany balances, reconciliations, daily funding payments and resolving breaks
- Assist in managing month -end process to properly reflect the Balance Sheet, P&L and Owner’s Equity.
- Safeguard the assets and reputation of the firm by controlling and supporting the trading divisions, as well as ensuring that they are in compliance with the firm’s policies and with the rules/regulations that govern global financial markets
- Be a part of a team that is responsible for daily, weekly and monthly P&L, analysis (includes product analysis and new trade review) and Price verification
- Work closely with other divisions, including: Regulatory Reporting, Corporate Accounting, Legal and Compliance, Operations, IT and Trading Divisions.