Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is looking for CA. ndira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai is an advanced research institution established by The Reserve Bank of India in 1987 on the occasion of its golden jubilee. The Institute’s mission is to carry out research on developmental issues from a multi-disciplinary point of view. Interested and eligible candidates apply with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows :
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Finance Officer
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience: As mentioned below
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: Maximum 54 years
- Salary: Rs.2,11,746
- Website: http://www.igidr.ac.in/
- Last date for apply: 31.03.2020
- 15 years of administrative experience out of which eight years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post or;
- Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other institutions of higher education Or Comparable experience in any non-academic Institutions.
Selection Process: Selected candidates will be called for document verification through E-mail SMS.
How to Apply : INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH RECRUITMENT