Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Nestle is Hiring candidates having Chartered Accountant degree for the position of Finance & Control Probationer
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services that simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Finance & Control Probationer position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Finance & Control Probationer at Nestle
- Post Name : Finance & Control Probationer
- Qualification: Charted Accountant – JAN 2020 passed out
- Experience : – Freshers
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Chennai, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Moga, Pantnagar
- Selection : Based on interview
Finance & Control Probationer Job Description:
- F&C Probationers are hired under the company’s trainee program for the department of Finance & Control.
- The objective of the Finance and Control Probationer program is to get high caliber chartered accountants, who can take up critical roles in the company.
- Finance & Control Trainees are put through a 12-month probation period in projects across either location or roles. After successful completion of the probation, they are absorbed into functions across locations basis business requirements.
- Final location is decided post confirmation and could be amongst 8 factories, 4 branches and Head office in India.