The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Controllers – Funding – Analyst position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Controllers – Funding – Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Post Name : Controllers – Funding – Analyst
- Qualifications: Qualified Chartered Accountant or other relevant professional financial qualifications (e.g. CFA)
- Experience : more than 05 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bangalore
- Selection : Based on interview
Controllers – Funding – Analyst Job Description:
- Preparing daily P&L’s for trading desks, involving assessment of the nature of revenue generated in the
context of market moves and risk held as well as reconciliation between front office sub-ledger and Firm
general ledger. Price verification; monthly review and challenge of trader inputs into inventory pricing
as well as incremental assessment of less observable inputs.
- To interact effectively and pro-actively with traders and their management.
- Intelligently reviewing trading activity with the objective of informing around the valuation of the
portfolio and also highlighting anything unusual or material to management.
- Assessing risk inherent in trading positions, whether market, compliance or reputational risk etc.
- Knowledge of products and market awareness.
- Producing and reviewing P&L attribution and commentary for the bank’s trading, investing and new
- Understanding of the impact of Regulatory Capital rules on a trading desk’s ongoing and new business.
- Identifying any trades booked incorrectly in the firm’s trade procession systems.
- Production and analysis of the balance sheets for a trading desk and understanding and explanation of
- Preparing monthly accounts for posting to the firm’s general ledger and producing/reviewing relevant
- Ensuring compliance with all the Firm’s financial reporting requirements. Market Risk Controllers,
Credit Risk Controllers].
- Price verification [Traders and Controllers PV group].
- Federal reporting. [Fed reporting teams].