IndusInd Bank Ltd. Hiring Chartered Accountant for the Position of Business Support Manager
IndusInd Bank Limited is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank, established in 1994, new generation private sector Bank. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of Retail Banking Operations position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Business Support Manager at IndusInd Bank Ltd.:
- Post Name : Business Support Manager
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :02-05 Years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : INR 7,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.
- Location: Delhi
- Selection : Based on interview
Business Support Manager Job Description:
– Liaise and work closely with Finance team on a regular basis to bridge any unwanted gaps with respect to reporting and understanding.
– Cost build-up at branch and segment level for annual budget. Roll-out of the same for inclusion in financial dashboards/reports and Actively participate in preparation and roll out of annual budgets (revenue & cost) at a branch level
– Monitor financial performance and provide meaningful MIS / Analysis detailing the key financials & business drivers e.g. Product profitability, Channel profitability etc
– Track the Consumer Banking expense lines and provide detailed variance analysis accompanied with qualitative commentary.
– Provide active support in preparation of various adhoc management reports e.g. Regional / Zonal One Pager review deck summarizing all relevant ratios / efficiency / performance segregating BAU and new branches.
– Comparative financial analysis along-with KPIs for verticals within Consumer Bank.
– Preparation and roll out of monthly financial deck and other reports for top management. The same covers financial performance snapshot of various products and segments on vectors like Balance Sheet, Revenue, and Cost etc including KPIs.