Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
FM announces economic relief package where Package of ₹1.7 lakh cr under the PM Gareeb Kalyan Scheme will immediately take care of poor.
1. Medical Insurance cover for health care officials and employees:
Announcing medical cover of ₹50 Lakh/person for those who many term the ‘gods in white’ i.e. healthcare personnel.
2. Announcement under PM Gareeb Kalyan Scheme:
(A) Under Anna Yojna:
- 80 cr poor people, two-third of our population : everyone will get additional 5 kgs of wheat/rice for free for next 3 months and 1 kg of pulses/person of their regional preference will be given.
- 8.69 cr farmers will benefit immediately from the front loading of the first installment under PM Jan Dhan Yojana.
- ₹2000/- to be given in first week of april.
(C) MNREGA Payout:
- Hike in MGNREGA to benefit to 5 cr families.
- Increased to ₹202/day from ₹182/day.
- Benefit of additional ₹2000/-
(D) Old People (>60yrs), Disabled & Widows Women:
- Ex-gratia amount of ₹1000/- each to be distributed for next three months.
- 3Cr people to be benefitted.
(E) Jan-Dhan Women A/C holders:
- Ex-gratia amount of ₹500/- per month for next three months to be districuted.
(F) Ujjwala Scheme:
- UJjwala Scheme beneficiaries to get free cylinders for 3 months for 8 cr families under below-poverty-line.
- Disabled to get ₹1000/- for 3 months.
(G) Self Help Groups Benefits (SHG)
- Doubles collateral-free loans to 63 lakh women self-help groups From 10 lakhs to 20 lakhs.
(H) EFPO Regulations to be amended
For all those establishments with upto 100 employees & where 90% of the employees earning less than ₹15,000/month, Govt to pay 24% EPF contribution of Employer & Employee for next 3 months.
(I) Construction Workers
3.5 crores workers to utilize this fund to protect these workers against any economic crisis.
(J) District Mineral Fund
Govt telling states to use district mineral fund for COVID medical expenses. States will use district mineral fund for medical screening, facilities & health needs.