Real Estate & Infrastructure hiring CA for Senior Manager Accounts & Finance (CA) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Large infrastructure and real estate projects are highly complex and they often suffer from risks relating to timelines, budgets, quality and brand reputation across the project lifecycle (pre-construction, construction, closure/ handouts and facility operations)..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Location : Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Post Name: Senior Manager Accounts & Finance (CA)
- Qualification: CA
- Experience : 5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: ₹70,000 – ₹80,000 a month
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Participate in strategic financial projects & balance Sheet Finalization.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Interacts at all levels to produce timely, efficient and accurate month-end close and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report
- Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.