Raymond Ltd is Hiring Chartered Accountant for the Position of Lead – Compliance Sr. Manager (CA)
Raymond Ltd. is a part of the Raymond Group, and is amongst India’s largest and most respected apparel companies. We bring to our customers the best of fabric and style through some of the countries most prestigious brands – Manzoni, Park Avenue, Park Avenue Women, Parx, Raymond, Notting Hill and Zapp. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Lead – Compliance Sr. Manager (CA) position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Lead – Compliance Sr. Manager (CA) at Raymond Ltd
- Post Name : Lead – Compliance Sr. Manager (CA)
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 10-12 Years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Thane
- Selection : Based on Resume
Lead – Compliance Sr. Manager (CA) Job Description:
- To plan, execute and report on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/reviews of the organisation.
- To provide advice on internal control, including responses to questions on risk management techniques
- Plan and conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Co-ordinate with corporate and lifestyle team for legal, risk and compliance.
- Perform audit procedures to verify that critical controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
- Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders with the objective of meeting delivery as per the agreed parameters
- Highlight the requirement of policies to strengthen controls/risk management.