Randstad Recruitment 2021. Randstad recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Randstad India is a division of Dutch-based Randstad Holding NV, a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Randstad
- Location :Chandigarh
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:01-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:6,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:Interested candidates can reach out @ firstname.lastname@example.org 9119623404
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review client accounts in various accounting software and guide accounting team on best accounting practices.
- Liaison with clients for their books. Detailing out requirements in terms of paperwork. Sharing GST, TDS or any other compliance-related filing paperwork.
- Having analytical discussions with clients who are CEOs or CFOs about state of books and financial affairs of the client company. This will include truly understanding and guiding clients on key performance indicators for their businesses including but not limited to e-commerce, consultancy, retailers etc.
- Work with content team to work on support articles for clients benefit that revolve around accounting and taxation concepts as well as changes that keep getting announced.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.