Randstad recruiting B.Com for Asst Manager/ Deputy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Randstad India is a division of Dutch-based Randstad Holding NV, a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Asst Manager/ Deputy Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Randstad
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Asst Manager/ Deputy Manager
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 02-05+years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org or can connect in 7004216077
Job Description/Skills Required
- Excellent working knowledge on Direct & Indirect Tax
- Returns & Reconciliation under GST & Calculation of Input Tax Credit under GST
- GST Reconciliation, Return Filling and Audit
- Preparation for Tax assessments and Appeals (both old and new Tax structure)
- Working knowledge of RPT
- Basic knowledge Custom Duty, Professional Tax, etc
- Analytical and Process Oriented
- Internal Financial Controls (IFC)
- Statutory Compliance
- Working Knowledge on TCS & TDS
- Excellent Knowledge of SAP
- Good Communication & Leadership skills
- Drive for result, learning and innovation
- Business acume
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.