Randstad Recruitment 2021.Randstad recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),CA Inter,LLB for Finance Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Randstad India is a division of Dutch-based Randstad Holding NV, a Dutch multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Finance Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Randstad
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Finance Executive
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),CA Inter,LLB
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 3,50,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-saravanan- 9965550852 mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analysis of transactional data for highlighting key risks and exceptions in the accounting data and build in process to reduce and mitigate such risks and exceptions.
- Working closely with multiple teams and designing accounting processes for improving efficiency and accuracy regarding audits and tax filings.
- Passing accounting entries on a daily basis along with wide proficiency in tally and Excel.
- Payment processing after due verification of invoices and preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Working knowledge of TDS, GST and compliance related to TDS and GST.
- Good understanding of accounting standards, accounting principles, and preparing reconciliations thereto.
- Working knowledge in handling payroll.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.