Unilever Released Job Openings On 31-03-2022.Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, United Kingdom..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Unilever Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Unilever Recruiting Qualified/Semi Qualified CA/CPA/ICWAI/Masters Degree in Accounting Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for Sr. Executive Finance Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Executive Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good knowledge of Accounting – record to report
- Proficient at collecting / querying / consolidating information from accounting / ERP systems (SAP)
- Overview of indirect tax i.e. VAT, Service Tax and Excise
- Managing data hygiene with focus on hygiene of master data and transactional data
- Reconciliation and analysis of data
- Check sample high value documents checks on the indirect tax data being extracted for accuracy
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of Indirect Tax returns of various countries across the globe
- Ensure indirect tax related payments happen to government / tax authorities as per the timelines in respective countries.
- Ensure indirect tax related controls and compliance are being met as per the Unilever control framework
- Closely work with Unilever global tax teams & Outsourced Service Providers regarding latest changes/amendments in various indirect tax laws across the globe
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation/files on monthly basis related to indirect tax reporting.
- Provide documentation / data support on the audit queries raised with analysis performed