Qualcomm Hiring M.Com/B.Com for Accounting Associate
Qualcomm is hiring M.Com/B.Com candidates for the position of Accounting Associate.Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses.Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Accounting Associate|
|Experience||01-03 years of relevant experience|
- Manage and perform US GAAP accounting activities
- Prepare and record properly supported standard entries.
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting journal entries, GL analysis, TB review and variance analysis and other ad-hoc support as required by the business) according to the respective business deadlines
- Perform monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to Qualcomm Policies
- Provide ad hoc reports to HQ, local controllership team and other finance functions
- Provide timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation to internal and external auditors
- Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or manager.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.