Qatar Airways Released Job Openings On 01-12-2021.Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C., operating as Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Qatar Airways Recruiting CA/ICWA/CS/ACCA/Degree In Accounting/Commerce/Finance Candidates with 03+ Years Experience for Tax and Compliance Officer Position.Complete Details for the Tax and Compliance Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting in appointing tax advisor and statutory auditors for our branches in destination countries.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements of allocated jurisdictions.
- Liaising with tax consultant for computation of taxes the local legislature and ensure the payment of due taxes and filing of tax returns on the timely basis.
- Providing complete and accurate information to tax consultants for preparation of tax returns and timely filing with the tax authorities
- Review internal controls and implement the corrective action. Co-ordinate and ensure accruals accounting related to tax has been performed. Perform accounting related to tax and maintain accurate GL schedules.
- Diligently follow the Comprehensive Compliance Checklist for all applicable taxes to ensure tax payments and filing on timely basis.
- Identify the reason for Variances vs. Budget and control cost.
- Assist HO Tax Team and Local Line Manager in collating information related to internal and external audit in the destination countries.
- Follow up on all tax matters/issues, pending unfiled returns, any notices received from the authority, address them to resolve and close.