PwC Hiring Graduate for Advisory-Deals-Financial Analysis & Validation-Associate 2 .PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: PwC
- Location : Kolkata
- Post Name: Advisory-Deals-Financial Analysis & Validation-Associate 2
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner. Share and collaborate effectively with others. Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance. Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area. Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-