Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
PwC is Hiring CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA/M.Com/MFM .PPricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: PwC
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:SAP – FICO_Simple Finance Associate
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA/M.Com/MFM
- Experience :03-06+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regarding SAP Simple Finance based on SAP S/4 HANA.
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
- Understanding of Accounting Standards and Finance Process flows to collect the Business requirements
- Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint and present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows on client’s proposed business processes.
- Ability to articulate the differences and advantages of Simple finance over ECC.
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Ability to configure SAP Finance and Controlling module and deliver work products / packages confirming to the Client’s Standards & Requirements.
- Strong configuration hands-on experience in SAP Simple Finance and other Finance process
- Integration of SAP Simple Finance with other SAP modules and with external applications.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply