PWC is hiring Graduate freshers. PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms operating as partnerships under the PwC brand… PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: PWC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate freshers
- Experience : 00 – 01 year
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Firm is seeking an Individual to be part of their Financial Crime & Compliance team, based out of Bangalore location.
- Knowledge and experience of AML, KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Sanctions and relevant Regulatory Compliance Areas.Knowledge and understanding of KYC process and AML is mandatory with requisite global regulatory guidelines.
- Processes knowledge of complete KYC process workflow, PEP, Adverse news, CDD (Customer Due Diligence), EDD (Enhance Due Diligence), Sanctions.
- Knowledge on entity types like Pvt and Public Ltd entities CIS, SPV, MSB, Trust and Foundation etc
- Research skills to work on data gathering and screening databases
- Ability to understand and comprehend information in KYC policies and procedures
- Good Communication skills and ability to engage with internal BUs and stakeholders as required
- Good in MS office (Power Point/Word/Excel)
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply