PwC Hiring CA,Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting for Risk Assurance_Controls_Internal Audit_Manager .PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: PwC
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Risk Assurance_Controls_Internal Audit_Manager
- Qualification: CA,Bachelors or Masters Degree in Accounting
- Experience :06-08+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are looking for an extremely self-motivated individual who will relish the opportunity to join a growing part of the PwC business, using their skills in developing key internal relationships.
- Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm’s workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
- As part of the ITGC and MCT team, members will assist territory engagement teams with testing of IT general controls and Manual controls activities. These activities will primarily relate to the following cycles / domains: – Change management – Logical access (i.e. user administration, access recertification) – Computer operations (i.e. problem management, batch processing, back-ups) – Program development – Business Process cycles (Purchase to Payable; Revenue & Receivables; Inventory; Payroll; Treasury).
- Have understanding of Internal controls and compliance
- They will be responsible for overseeing their team members performance of testing in these area, monitoring workload, timelines and budgets for the work being performed.
- The role provides an opportunity for the individual to interact with territory audit teams to articulate the objectives and testing results.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply