Puma Energy recruiting Accountant
Microsoft is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Accountant. Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
- CA with work experience.
- Liaise with Chief Accountant on a daily basis with issues pertaining to the accounts/transactions etc
- Ensure all end of month procedures are completed within timeline including month end reporting
- Finalize end of month journals including prepayments and accruals; balance sheet reconciliations and analyze and investigate variances
- Prepare and reconcile weekly controller reports
- Maintain accounting provisions, standing journals and other recurring journals
No of Vacancy: – NA
Puma Energy is a global integrated midstream and downstream oil company active in close to 45 countries. Formed in 1997 in Central America, Puma Energy has since expanded its activities worldwide, achieving rapid growth, diversification and product line development. The company directly manages over 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Singapore, it has regional hubs in Johannesburg (South Africa), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Brisbane (Australia) and Tallinn (Estonia).