Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2021. Balmer Lawrie recruiting CA/ ICWA for Deputy Manager [Accounts & Finance] and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses..Eligibility for the Deputy Manager [Accounts & Finance] as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Balmer Lawrie
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Deputy Manager [Accounts & Finance]
- Qualification: CA/ ICWA
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies: 06
- Details of Salary:50000 – 160000
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Last date for online Application:n 13.03.2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: For any queries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- . Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 0000 hours on 16.02.2021 till 2359 hours on 13.03.2021. 2. Avenues for career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification & performance. For any queries please mail to email@example.com with the ref.no. of the advertisement and position name as subject or contact 033-22225218. *Applications sent directly to the above mail id shall be summarily rejected, Applications submitted using the ‘Online’ format shall only be considered. Page 2 of 6 HOW TO APPLY Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100# After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.