Oil India Limited Hiring B.A,B.Com candidates for unior Assistant I, Senior Assistant I and Technician I and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Oil India Limited is the second largest hydrocarbon exploration and production Indian public sector company with its operational headquarters in Duliajan, Assam, India. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the unior Assistant I, Senior Assistant I and Technician I as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oil India Limited
- Location :Jodhpur
- Post Name: unior Assistant I, Senior Assistant I and Technician I
- Qualification: B.A,B.Com
- No of Vacancies:07
- Details of Salary: 13,500 – 34,000 (Per Month)
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :20-01-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The type/ mode of questions will be in a multiple choice question (MCQ) format and the answers are to be submitted online/computer interface at the assigned Test Centre.
- Total marks in the CBT will be 100, with one (01) mark for each correct answer. 3. There will be negative marking in CBT, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Total duration of the test will be 02(two) hours.
- Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) may opt for Scribe as per Govt. Directives. In such case compensatory time of 40 minutes (i.e. 20 minutes per hour) shall be given.
- To qualify in Computer Based Test (CBT) a Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks (40% for SC, ST and PwBD).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.