Orissa Staff Selection Commission is responsible for selection of candidates to fill up the vacancies in various State cadre Group-C/Class-III posts. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission…… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Orissa Staff Selection Commission
- Location : Not Disclosed
- Post Name: Group-C/Class-III posts
- Qualification: Not Disclosed
- Experience :Not Disclosed
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed.
- Website: www.odishassc.in
- Last Date: 3 PM of 28.6.2011
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Orissa Staff Selection Commission is responsible for selection of candidates to fill up the vacancies in various State cadre Group-C/Class-III posts in different departments of State Government. In course of current financial year the Commission is likely to hold a number of recruitment examinations. The number of candidates appearing in the various examinations conducted by the Commission runs to about 2 lakhs in a year. Certain activities of the overall process in regard to these examinations are intended to be outsourced to eligible and experienced Firms.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply