Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NMIMS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professor. NMIMS was established in 1981 by Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal with the help of a donation from Narsee Monjee Educational Trust as a Management Institute affiliated to University of Mumbai. NMIMS began its journey by offering a Masters in Management Studies with an intake of only 40 students and 4 full time faculty.
It became a deemed university established under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 by notification of UGC in 2003…..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: NMIMS
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: CA, CS, ICWA, MBA/PGDM, M.Phil/Ph.D
- Experience : Not Disclosed
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: As per UGC guidelines
- Last Date : 30/06/2020
Job Description/Skills Required
- First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant / Cost and Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned bodies.
- The candidate has published two research papers from based on his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal.
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/ seminar sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
- Published work may also include such as Books, Research Periodical, Ph.D. guidance, Consultancy Project, Patent filed.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply