The Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI) is hiring M.Com or B.Com .The Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI) was set up in 1971 as an official agency by the Governmentof India with the aim to provide minimum support price (MSP) to the jute cultivators and also work as a helping hand in the raw jute sector and does commercial trading in raw jute and allied products.
JCI was established by the Government of India for the welfare of the jute growers. The JCI incorporated as
Company under Companies’ Act in 1971 and now has presence in six states in the nation. The states which are principal producers of jute in India include West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Tripura, Odisha, and Andhra Pradesh…… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: The Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI)
- Location : West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Tripura, Odisha, and Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name:Multiple Posts
- Qualification: M.Com or B.Com
- Experience :02 Years.
- No of Vacancies: 17
- Salary: Rs.40,000-Rs.1,40,000/- & Rs.50,000-Rs.1,60,000/-
- Upper Age limit as on 1st April,2020: 35
Job Description/Skills Required
- A commercial /Industrial organization of repute, in manpower planning, recruitment, training of personnel, wage administration, industrial relations, trade union negotiations, welfare, etc
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply