NLC India Limited (NLCIL) hiring Chartered Accountant/MBA. NLC India Limited (formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) (NLC) is a ‘Navratna’ government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and at Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name:NLC India Limited (NLCIL)
- Location : Multiple Location
- Post Name: Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)
- Qualification: Finance, CA, CMA
- Experience : Not Disclosed
- No of Vacancies: Multiple
- Salary: Rs.60,000-1,80,000
- Last Date: 17/04/2020
- Age Limit : 35 Years
- Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
Selection Process: Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
How to Apply : NLCIL website