National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) hiring Any Graduate, CA Candidates.National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines. It was established on 7th January, 1981, with its registered office at Bhubaneswar. The Company is a group ‘A’ CPSE, having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power. The Company registered a record net-profit of Rs 1732 crore in 2018-19, which is the highest in a decade and sales turnover of Rs 11386 crore in financial year 2018-19, which is the highest since inception. Interested and eligible candidates apply online .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- Location : Bhubaneshwar
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate, CA
- Experience : 01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies : 04
- Salary: Rs. 70,000 – Rs. 2,00,000/-Per Month
- Last Date: 18-03-2020
- Address: Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha.
Job Description/skills Required
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, CA for the position of Assistant Manager. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 18/03/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts.
1. Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Finanace)
2. Pay Scale: Rs. 70000 – 3% – 200000/-
3. Qualification and Experience: Degree in any discipline with Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost Accountant(CMA) from ICAl. The candidates should have the required number of years of relevant experience as an Executive/Officer in Govt. or PSUs or reputed/leading organizations as mentioned at Table-ll.Candidates having exposure in sales accounting, treasury, fund management and investment proposal, negotiation/discount of bills, costing, project accounting, MIS, budget control, compilation of annual accounts and audit thereof, direct and indirect taxation, tender procedures, computerized accounts, risk management, etc. is desirable. Work experience in ERP environment will be preferred.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply