IDPL Hiring B.Com,CA,ICWA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM candidates for Dy. Manager Finance, Executive (Company Secretary) & PS to CMD and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a public sector pharmaceutical, bulk drug manufacturing and drug discovery company owned by the Indian government, headquartered in New Delhi, and located in Hyderabad, Gurgaon and Rishikesh. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Dy. Manager Finance, Executive (Company Secretary) & PS to CMD as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IDPL
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Dy. Manager Finance, Executive (Company Secretary) & PS to CMD
- Qualification: B.Com,CA,ICWA,M.Com,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary:20-25K+
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 29th Dec ,IDPL Complex, Dundahera, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon-122016
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Eligible/ Interested candidates are to bring their applications in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website .Candidates may appear in the Walk-In-Interview with two passport size Photographs ,ID Proof, present salary details, Original testimonials and copies of the testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Age and Experience (Appointment & Relieving certificates from last employers) etc. If candidates fail to show their original certificates in support to their Educational Qualifications, Age and Experience then the candidature shall be rejected.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.