National Fertilizers Limited Hiring B. Com candidates for Accounts Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: National Fertilizers Limited
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Accounts Assistant
- Qualification: B. Com
- No of Vacancies: 13
- Details of Salary: 23000-56500
- Opening date for online Application: 26/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: 0120-2412294
Job Description/Skills Required
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 23.12.2020 upto
22.01.2021 upto 5:30PM on NFL‟s website: http://www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers
Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Accounts Assistant-2020. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained.
- Only one application per candidate is allowed. The details in online application form can be edited / modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Hence, candidates are strictly advised to ensure that they have filled in the correct
particulars & details in online application form. It should be noted that false declaration shall render the candidate ineligible from this recruitment process.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.