Pramerica Life Insurance recruiting graduate for Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.In India, Pramerica Life Insurance Limited is a JV company of Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc.; which is a 140 year old corporation and has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America; and DIL (DHFL Investments Limited). Prudential Financial, Inc. companies include The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the largest life insurance companies in the U.S.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Pramerica Life Insurance
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Purchase Executive
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 3 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: ₹ 3,50,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Issuing purchase order to vendors after approval received on PO from Head.
- Ensuring vendor acceptance on each purchase order/Rate contract and update the same in payment tracker.
- Follow-up with user functions for completion of work against PO and obtain vendor rating from user against each PO.
- Maintain records for all Invoices received.
- Follow-up with vendors for proforma-invoice in case of advance payment and or tax invoice after completion of work as confirmed by user function.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.