Pramerica Life Insurance hiring for Sales Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Headquartered in Gurgaon, PLIL Pramerica Life Insurance Company Limited (DPLI) is an insurance company in India. The company is providing a wide range of life insurance solutions to corporate and individuals and thus, helping them to build corpus amount to meet their life’s short and long term financial goals.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sales Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pramerica Life Insurance
- Location : Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience: 2 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Ensuring high quality of Advice and Sales through a strong Mindset of Quality, Customer centricity & Protection orientation.
Implementation of DPLI work processes and adhere to the business norm.
For guidance , supervision and control over the distributor ( Agent /IM / OP / Specified Person in case of Corporate Agent ) under his/ her hierarchy in respect to their life insurance business.
For the quality of life insurance policies sourced by the distributor ( Agent /IM / OP / Specified Person in case of Corporate Agent ) under his/ her hierarchy.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.