PNB MetLife Hiring CA/CS candidates for Senior Manager – Compliance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.MetLife, Inc. is the holding corporation for the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, better known as MetLife, and its affiliates. MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs, with 90 million customers in over 60 countries. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager – Compliance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PNB MetLife
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Manager – Compliance
- Qualification: CA/CS
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 13,00,000 – 16,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Internal Financial Controls (IFC) review as per Companies act requirement
- Compliance Risk Management Program Annual planning, testing, monitoring as per quarterly plan
- Review and monitoring of operational controls related to regulatory matters
- Review of various processes related to insurance operations
- Ensuring compliance with employees code of conduct
- Ensure the completion of all planned audits within the budgeted time and cost.
- Continuous assessment of internal and external business risks, development and oversight of audit plan covering identified risks, effective use of audit resources, coordination of plan within the India Audit Committee and other stakeholders.
- Assist business IA teams on evaluating the application controls of systems that support the business process under review.
- Conduct operational / other business process audits to assess the soundness, adequacy, compliance, and cost effectiveness of the operational, financial, and information systems’ controls.
- Develop audit program and test procedures based on the risks and test objectives.
- Identify and communicate control deficiencies to IA management and business clients.
- Lead routine to moderately complex audits of processes for assigned business units.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.