PNB Invites online applications for Empanelment of Concurrent Auditors :Punjab National Bank invites applications, ONLINE only from practicing ‘Partnership firms of Chartered Accountants in India’ who fulfill eligibility criteria as mentioned hereunder and are willing to have their Firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditors in the Bank for conducting concurrent audit of branches.Those CA firms which are under Concurrent Audit Assignment need not apply again. HOWEVER, ALREADY EMPANELLED CA FIRMS BUT PRESENTLY NOT UNDER ANY CONCURRENT AUDIT ASSIGNMENT NEED TO APPLY AFRESH. Only after fresh empanelment, they will be eligible for Concurrent Audit Assignment in the bank.
The last date for receipt of online application is 28.10.2019 after which the link will be disabled.
The “Eligibility Criteria” for empanelment for CA Firms for Concurrent Audit in our bank is as under:
- It should be a partnership firm of Chartered Accountants having 3 partners out of which two should beØ The CA Firms having their Headquarter in Metros (i.e. Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Bengaluru) should have concurrent audit experience of minimum five years in a Scheduled Commercial Bank. However, the CA Firms having their Headquarter at other centres, should have concurrent audit experience of minimum three years in a Scheduled Commercial Bank. The empanelled CA Firms having experience of minimum three years of concurrent audit, will be assigned concurrent audit of branches located at centres other than metros.
- CA Firms applying for empanelment must attach with online applicationin pdf format, the Copy ofØ partnership deed and copy of registration certificate issued by the ICAI certifying the constitution of the Firm, their branches & date from which it is continuing as a Partnership Firm (latest).
- Experience Certificates of Partnership CA Firm in the Scheduled Commercial Bank as ConcurrentØ Auditor be also attached, in absence of which application will not be accepted.
- The firm should be in the RBI panel as per gradation suggested for Branch Statutory Auditor.
- The firm should have necessary office set up and adequate personnel to ensure proper deployment and timely completion of the assignments.
- CA firms which carry Statutory Audit Assignments for a year will not be considered for internal audit assignment during that year and the next year. These instructions would even apply to firms of which a partner or proprietor is engaged or to be engaged in internal assignment of the bank.
- Associate concerns of CA Firms should not have conducted Statutory Audit of our Bank or its subsidiary / sister concern during the preceding year.
- An audit firm in which a partner is also a partner / proprietor of firm entrusted with Statutory Audit (central or branch) of the Bank is not eligible for appointment as concurrent auditor.
- A CA Firm on Bank’s panel for concurrent audit will not be eligible to be considered for any other panel of HO: IAD and vice versa, viz. Panel of Revenue Auditors.
Download Invitation of Application by PNB: Online submission of application for the post of Concurrent Auditors
Click here for online submission of application: https://mypnb.in/audit/AuditHome.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1