PhonePe Recruitment 2021. PhonePe recruiting CA,CS,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,MBA/PGDM for Assistant Manager – Business Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 250 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments.. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Business Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PhonePe
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Business Finance
- Qualification: CA,CS,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,MBA/PGDM
- Experience:02-04+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Creating business MIS – weekly, monthly and annual. Reporting business performance to company leaders
- Creating long term strategic road maps, annual operating plan (AOP), monthly plans for the business
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to various stakeholders while recommending further courses of action
- Analyse sales, costs, pricing, margins, variable contributions and the actual performance compared to the business plans for the month or the year
- Analyse relevant data and develop trends and projections for the business growth & finances (annual and monthly)
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for growth and cost-reduction opportunities
- Correspond with other functions, discuss and agree on future paths to be taken.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in PhonePe credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with PhonePe credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.