Philips Recruitment 2021. Philips recruiting CA/ICWA for Accounting Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment, and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology, deep clinical, and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided.Eligibility for the Accounting Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Accounting Specialist
- Qualification: CA/ICWA
- Experience:00-02+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordinate with Infosys/other CoEs to ensure that bookings / accounting is accurately and timely maintained. Review that all balances are correctly held and that adequate reconciliations are available with appropriate documentation Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the following activities
- – Posting JVs, cycle execution, forex revaluation, validation clearing and loading ORUs into consolidation tool. Support and work with Market facing and Business Partners in timely close of month end activities Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Complete Internal Controls work in accordance with the Internal Control Standard and update( ICS tool on a timely and accurate basis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.