Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Philips Hiring CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA for FP&A Analyst – Sr. Mgr . Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: FP&A Analyst – Sr. Mgr
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA
- Experience : 12+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Providing financial analysis and reports on the business performance of Business TC, including: Month End Closing, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly forecasts, and Strategic Plan, with focus on P&L analytics
- Participating in various x-BG/Market Finance improvement projects. Actively contributes to realizing process improvements
- Understanding financial operating systems and tools. Accountable for the quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems. Work towards harmonizing analytics and reports.
- Providing guidance to financial and non-financial stakeholders on FP&A related matters and provide training on new reports, analytics, reporting/ planning instructions, tools, changes, etc.
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, cost control.
- Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc. Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply