Philips Hiring CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting for Financial Planning and Analysis Manager .Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience :08-16+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyses and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/function/customer/integral profitability, quarterly forecasting, strategic planning, cost control, target setting / remuneration, pricing/margin analysis, etc.
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Prepares, attends, takes notes and keeps track of follow-ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- Participates in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects
- Executes FP&A operational processes, and participates in various x-CoE/BG/Market/Function process and operating model improvement projects
- Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
- Pro-actively supports strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- Pro-actively supports execution of financial planning by preparing and supporting performance and strategy meetings of relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) in line with Sector/ExCom F&A directives.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-