Philips Released Job Openings On 06-04-2022.Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Philips Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Philips Recruiting CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting Candidates with 12+ Years Experience for Sr Manager Finance Position.Complete Details for the Voice Process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Contribute, Facilitate, enable, Co-ordinate, Drive all business efforts to achieve sustainable cost reduction targets in phases Stakeholder management: Stakeholders from finance & non finance– Understanding their expectations and delivering their needs on the M cost/CONQ elements. Monitors the financial position of team. Identifies risks and opportunities to current financial projections and takes corrective actions where needed . Coordinate and plan for Monthly Business Review Meeting and AOP reviews, reports and analysis Oversee financial integration and drive acquisitions toward attainment of ROIC goals as identified in the RFA Providing actionable insights on various components of AOS, FPY, of STET Understanding the controllable PO, SOW, Supports business efforts in any finance related issue, setting up SAP account codes Drives and controls certain aspects of the financial business planning process: strategic review, budget, rolling forecasts, monthly performance reporting of SUSTAINING ENGG in Inida and collaborate with Global partners in compliance. Support the respective managers with on time data and insights regarding their cost centers financial performance and areas for improvement Manages monthly analysis versus plan and forecast, and analyzes P&L variances Track developments and progress made against budgets; identifying trends. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders..