Philips Released Job Openings On 31-03-2022.Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Philips Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Philips Recruiting CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for FP&A Analyst – Senior Manager Position.Complete Details for the FP&A Analyst – Senior Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Providing financial analysis and reports on the business performance including: Month End Closing, Annual Operating Plan, Quarterly forecasts, and Strategic Plan, with focus on P&L analytics
- Participating in various x-BG/Market Finance improvement projects. Actively contributes to realizing process improvements
- Understanding financial operating systems and tools. Accountable for the quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems. Work towards harmonizing analytics and reports.
- Providing guidance to financial and non-financial stakeholders on FP&A related matters and provide training on new reports, analytics, reporting/ planning instructions, tools, changes, etc.
- Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/customer/integral profitability, Quarterly Forecasting, RoFo, Strategic Review, cost control.
- Target Setting / Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc. Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
- Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.