Philips Hiring for Senior Manager Internal Control . Philips Global Business Services LLP is a limited liability partnership organization with Royal Philips of the Netherlands. Royal Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Health Systems and Personal Health.
Eligibility :Senior Manager Internal Control
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance,CA,CPA
- Experience :10+ years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Chennai
- Selection- Based on interview
- Help create value for the finance organization by designing efficient solutions to drive operational efficiencies, compliance with company policies, and thereby reducing risk of material financial reporting misstatements.
- Administration of the quarterly and annual Sarbanes-Oxley certification process.
- Represent Internal Controls in selected Audit & Risk Committees
- Participate in system and project implementations which have Internal Control /SOx implications.
- Work closely with different levels of management and business process owners to ensure key controls are timely identified and embedded in the process, tested, and operating effectively.
- Monitor and advice process owners on action plans for remediation of deficient controls on a timely basis.
- Perform root cause analysis and design efficient and effective remediation plans.
- Work closely with process/control owners to ensure that audit findings are timely resolved.
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic reporting to key stakeholders such as senior management.