Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Philips is Hiring MBA degree in Sales and Marketing, Advertising, Economics
Philips # National Key Accounts Manager # MBA degree in Sales and Marketing, Advertising, Economics #Mumbai, Bengaluru
Philips is looking to hire MBA degree in Sales and Marketing, Advertising, Economics for the National Key Accounts Manager role. Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Mumbai, Bengaluru location & National Key Accounts Manager Role
Philips Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location : Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Post Name: National Key Accounts Manager
- Qualification: MBA degree in Sales and Marketing, Advertising, Economics
- Experience :03-08+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- Draft Rupee Interest Rate Derivative issued by RBI
- Facilities by “Naturopathy Centre” not exempted from GST
- SBI revised their FD interest rates
Job Description/Skills Required
- Deliver agreed business plan (across Business Groups) for assigned Marketplaces
- Manage the Aligned Seller Program and deliver on revenue goals for the program – anchoring key relationships
- The incumbent would be required to develop thorough understanding of Account’s objectives of selling profitably and ensure the same while still delivering business results and living upto the platform expectations of faster rotations and healthy ROIs while still delivering higher than category growth for Philips.
- Account Planning – Joint Business Planning with Marketplace as well as Aligned seller, Deliver Revenue Target and Philips Mkt. Share and NPS (Net Promotor Score) Objectives.
- Shopper Activation & Category Management – Promotion and Shopper Activation planning, Category Development & Advisory with Key Strategic Accounts in partnership with E-trade manager.
- Sales Operation and Logistics- Ensure fill rates of 85%+ for key SKUs, Upkeep of Product masters, On-shelf availability of must stock SKUs to bring down RepOOS, inventory planning for Seller.
- Customer Profitability in-line with Budgets – Trade Terms in accordance with Philips Commercial Policy, setting up KPIs on total investments and ensuring delivery on ROI benchmarks
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply