Philips recruiting University degree in Finance for Accounting Controller – Central Team and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounting Controller – Central Team as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Accounting Controller – Central Team
- Qualification: University degree in Finance
- Experience: 10+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Required to review the trial balance (TB) and closing topics (Pre-MEC) in the monthly process, and lead the risk based Financial Reporting Review (FRR).
- Proactively monitors the BSARs, MEC, Finance, and ICS audits. This includes working across finance and non-finance teams to address and close issues timely, review account documentation, and ensure reporting timelines are met.
- As the main point of contact for the business over the RTR processes, responsible to collaborate with the BP to ensure business requirements are captured and that stakeholders are updated on the status of KPIs and on resolution of accounting and process issues.
- Leads resolution of RTR issues, and will coordinate both RTR (AS, Global Hub, other AccOps pillars and Infosys) and with non-RTR counterparts (e.g. BP, Supply Chain, Purchasing, HR, etc.) to drive resolution of issues and to build stronger processes.
- Builds knowledge over business requirements, financial accounting processes and the underlying Market/BG processes within the Finance and non-Finance community, and keep the organization updated on business developments relevant to accounting processes and accounting integrity.
- Manages processes using LEAN tools, and use LEAN methods to address process issues and problems to address root causes and not just address the symptoms
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.