Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Philips is hiring C(I)MA, FP&A, CFA, MBA …Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being successfully divested…….Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location : Mumbai( Mumbai Central )
- Post Name:Market Accounting Manager
- Qualification: C(I)MA, FP&A, CFA, MBA
- Experience :07+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Takes co-responsibility with the Business Partner(s) (BP) over the integrity of financial and management reporting, and work to proactively advise the BP on the impact of accounting standards on different business scenarios.
- Interacts closely with the business to proactively advise on accounting requirements for business events in order to drive better business decisions by making early determinations on the impact of accounting guidance.
- Proactively identifies risks to the financial processes, and works with stakeholders inside and outside of Finance to address identified risks and financial process issues.
- Determines accounting treatment for events and transactions of a complex, unique, and/or judgmental accounting nature, as well as to apply new/revised accounting policies in consultation with Technical Accounting and Oversight (TA&O).
- Required to review the trial balance (TB) and closing topics (Pre-MEC) in the monthly process, and lead the risk based Financial Reporting Review (FRR).
- Proactively monitors the BSARs, MEC and Finance and ICS audits. This includes working across finance and non-finance teams to address and close issues timely, review account documentation, and ensure reporting timelines are met.
- As the main point of contact for the business over the RTR processes, responsible to collaborate with the BP to ensure business requirements are captured and that stakeholders are updated on the status of KPIs and on resolution of accounting and process issues.
- If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply