Philips Recruitment 2021. Philips recruiting CA,MBA for Accounting Specialist – Hedge Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.Eligibility for the Accounting Specialist – Hedge Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Accounting Specialist – Hedge Accounting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:03-04+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Hedge the currency risks (committed / anticipated) for organizational reporting units (ORU’s) in scope,
- Ensure that FX risks for the ORU’s in scope are hedged in accordance with the requirements (business, FX policy, IFRS, SoX) and deadlines
- Perform Month End Close activities for Hedge Accounting (Reporting, Signaling, Analysis, Balance sheet specifications)
- Provide advice to business to improve or sustain quality hedging estimation process,
- Responsible for alignment with NL Hedging Team on all processes changes, and
- Work as a team with improvement projects (stakeholder management and other upcoming project
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.