Pfizer is hiring Chartered Accountant for the post of Manager, Taxation .Pfizer Inc. is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City was founded in 1849, based in New York City and was listed on New York Stock Exchange. It is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
Job description :
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review of tax returns and quarterly / yearly advance tax calculations and tax provisions based on financial projections. Ensure accurate and timely compliances with all statutory tax and transfer pricing filings including monthly / quarterly withholding tax payments and filings.
- Lead and manage tax and transfer pricing audits. Provide support in quarterly financial reviews and annual statutory audits.
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process. Find and implement opportunities for process improvements in the existing tax procedures.
- Manage contracted resources, which support in accounting and collation of details / documents required for accurate tax compliances.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters.
Other important details:
- Experience: 06-08 years
- Location: Mumbai
- Vacancies: No information available
- Salary: No information available
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview