PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 12-11-2021.The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. was the world’s largest bottler of Pepsi-Cola beverages. PBG sales of Pepsi-Cola beverages accounted for more than one-half of the Pepsi-Cola beverages sold in the United States and Canada and about 40 percent worldwide…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Recruiting CA/ICWAI/MBA/CPA Candidates with 05+ Years Experience for Associate Manager – Finance Position.Complete Details for the Associate Manager – Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform the following activities: Build/consolidate Performance management reporting including insightful commentary on variances and business performance Financial modelling for PSP, AOP and rolling forecasts What – if and scenario analysis Data collection to support decision making by BU team Other adhoc data and report requests Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports and data to the relevant BU in line with agreed SLA Create and maintain DTPs (desk top procedures) for all reports/models done Collaborate with data scientists and modellers to test outputs and refine them Participate in COE monthly management committee meetings as part of the on-going governance structure to track initiatives progress, change requests, policy changes and overall COE performance Participate in COE Weekly connects with COE team and BU team to review KPIs and performance, Process accuracy and team management, if applicable (hiring, releasing, on boarding) Support in Automation and transformation agenda.