PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 07-01-2022.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Recruiting CA/ICWAI/MBA/CPA/Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in commerce/Business administration/Economic Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for Manager – Finance Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Create / generate Commerical Finance and revenue management reports by following DTPs (desk top procedures) and ensure that DTPs are continuously updated in line with process changes. Perform the following activities: Performance management reporting/decks including insightful commentary on variances and business performance Financial modelling for AOP and rolling forecasts What – if and scenario analysis Data collection to support decision making by BU team Other adhoc data and report requests Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports and data to the relevant BU in line with agreed SLA Collaborate with data scientists and modellers to test outputs and refine them Participate in COE monthly management committee meetings as part of the on-going governance structure to track initiatives progress, change requests, policy changes and overall COE performance Participate in COE Weekly connects with COE team and BU team to review KPIs and performance, Process accuracy and team management (hiring, releasing, on boarding).