Penna Cement industries Recruitment 2021. Penna Cement industries recruiting MBA/PGDM for Deputy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Penna Group is one of the South India’s leading business conglomerates. Penna Group is market leaders in diverse areas of businesses like Cement, Power, Infrastructure, Aluminum, Hospitality and Reality. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Penna Cement industries
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Deputy Manager
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting in fund raising activity for business expansion including IPO and acquisition financing for the Penna Group (predominantly cement and may include other businesses of the group)
- Preparation of Financial Models and future estimates for new projects
- Preparation of pitch decks and information memorandum, assist in evaluation of term sheets, supporting in due diligence, and assisting in any other activity forming part of a typical capital raising process
- Conduct Fundamental research to support the activities mentioned above. Interact with senior management and industry experts to support views and generate ideas.
- Capital Budgeting & Budget Forecasting; Cost estimation for new Project/product and cost analysis .
- Co-ordination with external agencies such as Lenders, Credit Rating Agencies, Audit firms, Fund Managers etc.
- Peer Analysis vis–vis PCILs operational performance and cost control initiatives.
- Representation and presentation of key MIS to Senior Management.
- Participate in preparation of Board activity decks.